Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I was yesterday in an accident where the car almost turned

Customer Question

I was yesterday in an accident where the car almost turned over, driver lost control, we fled for a few 100 ft, it was a side road ditch, everything seemed to be ok with us, beside a head scratch that I got. Today I woke up and something was on my bed, a bit brown a bit purple, seems like it rinsed from somewhere
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for the query,

It can be a little bleed from your head scratch or it can be just a stain which was already on bed. As far as you are not suffering from any symptoms of trauma nothing to worry about. Just relax. You might be just anxious about your accident. Ask somebody to inspect your head scratch if it is fine.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have further questions.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars at your end.
Best wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

.