How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a cortisone shot because I'm in constant pain and

Customer Question

I need a cortisone shot because I'm in constant pain and can't get into a doctor until Monday. Is there anyway to get some relief?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

we can't arrange for steroid injections for clients over the internet

you have to see a pain management doctor to an interventional radiologist to get a steroid injection to help decrease pain.

have you consulted a pain management doctor before?