Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Were can I get hydrocodone in bakersfield ca asap

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
1/22/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

you can go to the ER emergency room if you are in pain.

or you can see a pain management doctor there

Kern Island Pain Medicine: Langlois Leo P MD *****#130, Bakersfield, CA 93301(###) ###-####/p>

Bakersfield Pain Management Inc. ***** Bakersfield, CA 93301 bakersfieldpainmanagement.com(###) ###-####/p>

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

you don't have to start a new question.

you have to have a prescription for hydrocodone.

you have to see a doctor to get a prescription.

we can't give out prescriptions to clients over the internet.

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com