Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had sex with my wife and the used condom was mixed in a…

Customer Question
I had sex with my...
I had sex with my wife and the used condom was mixed in a medium load I did right after. I only had enough laundry detergent for a small load so I used a half to three fourths cup of bleach to compensate. Will that kill the sperm. Will the bleach make up for not having the full amount of prescribed laundry detergent. I dryed the clothes on high heat after. The question is can my wife get pregnant this way?p for not having the full amount of prescribed laundry detergent. I dryed the clothes on high heat after. The question is can my wife get pregnant this way?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
1/21/2016
Doctor: Dr. Hasan, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. There is no chance for your wife to get pregnant this way. Sperms can't live outside body temperature this way and specially a small amount of bleach and heat is more than enough to kill those sperms. I reassure you with 100% confidence that the chance for your wife to get pregnant is zero. Please don't get stressed at all. I wish a happy and healthy life to both of you. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards