Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is it safe to take neurotrophic medication whilst taking…

Customer Question
Is it safe to take...
Is it safe to take neurotrophic medication whilst taking antidepressant medication.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2016
Doctor: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What is the name of the neurotropic medication you want to take?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.