Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have irritatation in my lungs i am very worried my docter

Customer Question

Customer: i have irritatation in my lungs i am very worried my docter said i need to have ear grommits could it be fluid that is dripping into my lungs and harding up
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when i inhale and exhale i feel it irritation
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still there
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. No it is not that fluid. The fluid that you feel in your lungs and the cause of that fluid is your ears can be the same but ear fluid doesn't drip in to your lungs. If you feel dripping of fluid in your throat, it can be from your sinus infection. The same sinus infection can cause ear fluids by blocking the tunes that connect the nose and throat to ears. Please get yourself evaluated for sinus infection as well. In these sinus infection many a times there are no other symptoms but fluid dripping in throat. Till you get this done, you can use OTC Nasacort nasal spray 2 puffs twice daily. I being an Assistant professor of Ear, Nose and Throat disease reassure you that there is nothing serious behind your symptoms. Grommet insertion is also a safe procedure and is going to help you a lot. I would like to share a home remedy. Take 250 ml of honey, add one table spoon each of ginger extract and black pepper. Make a solution and take one teaspoon twice daily. It might take 7 days or more but will help you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards