Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What type of medication to treat pressure pain coming from…

Customer Question
What type of medication to...
What type of medication to treat pressure pain coming from the neck and ear area of the eustation tube, i.e. Claritin or Claritin D or Mucinex?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
1/19/2016
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Claritin D has antihistamine claritin and decongestant sudafed in it.

It works well with any inflammation related eustachian tube blockage.

A steroid nasal spray like Flonase also will work well daily with claritin D.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/