Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Dr Basu, I have asked a query before about taking manerix…

Customer Question
Dr Basu, I have asked a...
Dr Basu,
I have asked a query before about taking manerix (moclobemide). Is it a safe anti depressants medicine 600mmg/daily. I am 20 years old and the medicine was prescribed by a doctor. Also I have a cold at present and prescribed anti-biotics (type of penecilin) is it ok with the manerix. Also can I take coughing syrup like codeine or covonia temporarily and nose drops (otrivine) to open my congested nose
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
1/18/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

manerix is safe to take with antibiotics like penicillin and codeine and nose drops.

I hope your cold gets better.

do start to take the antidepressant. you don't want your depression symptoms to get worse.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com