Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Will boiling vicks for a child with a bad caugh, resembling…

Customer Question
Will boiling vicks for a...
Will boiling vicks for a child with a bad caugh, resembling pneumonia be harmful or helpful?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
1/17/2016
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hi and thanks for the query,

Yes you can use it in this way, add a small quantity of vicks in boiling water it will evaporate eucalyptus oil and menthol, inhale it through a towel. Take care of child while doing all this to avoid burn from boiling water.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.

.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Best wishes.