Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

HAVE POOR HEARING BUT HAVE RINGING OR BIRD CALLS MOST OF THE…

Customer Question
hAVE POOR HEARING BUT...
hAVE POOR HEARING BUT HAVE RINGING OR BIRD CALLS MOST OF THE TIME. Can the ringing be eliminated?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
1/16/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr David

this ringing is often called tinnitis

getting hearing aids can help your hearing and could help decrease your ringing in your ears.

you need to see an ENT doctor to get an ear exam and hearing exam.

are you willing to see an ENT or ear nose throat doctor and get a hearing and ear exam?

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com