Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Pain in my neck on the right side under my chin feels

Customer Question
Pain in my neck...

Pain in my neck on the right side under my chin feels swollen but there is not a lump

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It hurts a little when I swolow and it is sore but not very painful until i push hard on the swelling

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
1/16/2016
Doctor: Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered. replied 2 years ago
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.

Thanks for asking a question. I will be glad to answer it for you.

I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced General Physician attending you today.

Do you fever? difficulty in swallowing? From when do you have it? Is it only one side?