Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

My name is ***** *****. for one week I have experienced

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** *****. for one week I have experienced chills, sweats, itchy red rash on arms,headache, but NO FEVER. no appetite, hat do you think? very weak,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Isntthat enough?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced Physician attending you today.

Chills, sweat. indicates fever is on and off, but it might not be noticed. It seems like a viral infection. But you need to definitely go to the hospital to get screened for typhoid, malaria and other tests including lymes.

So, please visit the nearest hospital to get screened for the tests.

Have healthy soups and fruit juices. Take a paracetamol tablet if you have fever in between.

I’m glad I helped you today. If done for now, please leave positive rating [Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Chaithanya" in the medicine or health categories.

If you have any medical questions in future, save this link to reach me.

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A little bonus from your side is highly appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com