How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64702
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was seeing a pain Dr a Yr ago but I missed a few

Customer Question

I was seeing a pain Dr a Yr ago but I missed a few appointments so I didn't need them I had a wreck a couple of weeks ago n I'm in very bad pain I can't do nothing cuz of pain I pay cash what can I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


I am not sure what you are asking.

Why don't you go to your pain Dr.?

That would be the next logical step.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you.

The only way to get pain meds is from a doctor who is taking care of you and has examined you.

That is it.

If your doctor has closed you out of the practice, you need a new doctor.

If you are in an emergency, the emergency room.

Those are your choices, essentially.

I still am not sure exactly what you are asking or what your situation is, so let me know.

Please click a positive rating. We are paid per rating by just answer.