Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I have just moved from Arizona and am due for a Boniva

Customer Question

I have just moved from Arizona and am due for a Boniva infusion. I need to do the blood work and then have the infusion after the blood work is checked.My doctor (a Rheumatologist)was Burham *. **** ***-**** fax ***-***-****. They can send my records. Is it possible to bring in my prescription and have this done soon? It is every three months. I am due Jan. 21,2016. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you. Marilyn ****
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question Marilyn

Boniva is given as a montly pill

Do you mean reclast?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want a refund. I explained fully that this procedure is not something you are familiar with. I will cancel my payment to you as one that I was not happy with. I want no more misinformation from someone who has no clue about Boniva infusions done every three months. I do not take the pill. Please refund my payment or I will call my credit company immediately.I will not pay $28 more dollars for additional answers or the $43 for an answer that was not complete or helpful. Sicerely Marilyn ****
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

you need to consult with a new primary care doctor or rheumatologist in the area you have moved to

I can help you find a doctor in your area.

but I can't arrange for a boniva infusion.

yes you can get boniva infusions every 3 months and calcium and vitamin D levels have to be normal as well for the boniva to work

you can try to contact

Kelly M. Wachi, MD 65 1230 Mamalahoa Highway Suite C21, Kamuela, HI 96743, 96743 kellywachimd.blogspot.com(###) ###-####/p>

Dr. Donald K. Nikaitani, MD 75-137 Hualalai Rd, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 konakohalahealthcareservices.com(###) ###-####/p>

Genio Jr Dominador D MD 75-5995 Kuakini Hwy #427, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740(###) ###-####/p>

how do you like hawaii?