How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think that you got my question,My lap top crashed reason

Customer Question

I think that you got my question,My lap top crashed for some reason anyway I was saying the my doctor works under the UB medical group so I go searching for a new doctor for a second opinion but all I'm finding is doctors that work under the same group. I need help really bad, I have under gone several surgeries already and each time I get worse, I'm to the point that I can hardly walk without the support of a walker I also use a wheel chair. I have been living in pain now for about 5 years and I'm so tire. I live about 40 miles south of Buffalo, NY I need help so bad please can you help,please.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

it sounds like you need to find a good pain management doctor to help you decrease your pain

Pain Rehab Center of WNY: Bansal Pratibha MD Anesthesiologist*****###) ###-####Open until 4:30 PM

ECMC pain management, Su Zhan, MD, PhD · Pain Management Physician*****###) ###-####Closes at 3:30 PM

Dr. Ashraf F. Henry, MD No reviews · Pain Management Physician*****###) ###-####/p>

have you consulted with a pain management doctor yet?