How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5094
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What to do? HbA1c 8.2

Customer Question

What to do? HbA1c 8.2
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

With this result consulting your doctor and preferably an endocrinologist or a diabetologist is recommended. Your doctor may recommend a change in your diabetes treatment plan, along with an exercise regimen and dietary changes. You need to also consult a registered dietitian (RD) or registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) since a healthy diet is central to the management of diabetes. Also get your doctor's OK before starting an exercise regimen. By doing all this you will avoid the complications of diabetes.

Take care.

Please accept the answer by clicking five stars.