How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Abid Your Own Question
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5985
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Abid is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been drinking heavily this year. I now have a

Customer Question

I have been drinking heavily this year.
I now have a moderate pain in my upper right abdomen. Should I be concerned?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question ...

As you are heavy alcoholic and right upper abdomen pain need evaluation , I will suggest you to get Liver enzyme test and Serum Amylase to rule out pancreas issue .

As liver and pancreas are main target of alcohol abuse .

So please get test , to rule out any alcohol related issue in liver and pancreas that is important.

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please rate my answer as good service .

Thanks .