Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I just got my son's labs back and I am unable to get the

Customer Question

Customer: I just got my son's labs back and I am unable to get the doctor on the phone. His labwork was flagged and he has an enalrged spleen
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: he has been having frequent nose bleeds, nausea, loss of appetite, fatigue
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Neutrophils Absolute 1.90 - 7.60 10*3/uL 5.70 Lymphocytes Absolute 1.30 - 5.20 10*3/uL 3.14 Monocytes Absolute 0.10 - 1.10 10*3/uL 0.97 Eosinophils Absolute 0.00 - 0.40 10*3/uL 0.41 HBasophils Absolute 0.00 - 0.40 10*3/uL 0.03 Immature Granulocyte Absolute 0.03 that is his lab work yes I am willing to pay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
His spleen was also enlarged on the ultrasound. spleen was measured at 13cm
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

You just posted the white blood cell fractions --neutrophil, lymphocyte, basophil monocyte and eosinophil numbers.

They look ok --no problem there.

However, do you have his red cell count, g=hemoglobin, hematocrit, platelet count?

Any other test ordered?
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/