How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Chaithanya Your Own Question
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 798
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Chaithanya is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I believe I have an anal pile or hemorrhoid, just looking

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, and I believe I have an anal pile or hemorrhoid, just looking for clarificaiton before I go to doctor after new year.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I do participate in anal play but also lift heavy weights, Im not sure which caused this, but I noticed in shower one morning there was an extra piece of skin that was sort of swollen near the top of my anus, and occasionally it will flare up and sting after bowel movements.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.


I’m Dr Chaithanya, experienced Physician attending you today.

Based on your history it can be an anal skin tag or a hemorrhoid.

Hemorrhoids usually cause blood leaking when you are passing stools.

If you did not observe any blood, this can just be an initial stage and you may not need any surgery.

Just a local ointment application, and a diet change can be advised.

Yes, it is always good to get checked by the doctor and get treated early before any complications arise.

Hope I helped you today. If done for now, please leave positive rating [Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Chaithanya" in the medicine or health categories.

If you have any medical questions in future, save this link to reach me.

A bonus from your side is always welcome and appreciated!

Thanks for using

Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Any questions ask me, or Request you to rate the question positively, so that I'm compensated for the answer.

A little bonus from your side is appreciated.

Wish you a speedy recovery!

Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jordan,

Can I request to accept the answer and rate positively, only them I'm compensated for the answer.

Thanks for that! A very good day!