Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I developed a prolapsed uterus two days ago. I am years old…

Customer Question
I developed a prolapsed uterus...
I developed a prolapsed uterus two days ago. I am 69 years old and have had two vaginal deliveries forty something years ago. I have been doing a of lifting of an old husband. Should I see a doctor quickly, or is it ok to wait for my dr to get back from holidays in a week? I am slightly uncomfortable.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
12/27/2015
Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician

Thank you for your question.

This is not an emergency.

If your symptoms are manageable you can see your doctor after you get back from holidays in a week.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options (stars) at your end.

Kindest regards

This session is open for any number of questions that you may have.

I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options (stars) at your end as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.

Kindest regards