How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aladdin Alswaifi Your Own Question
Aladdin Alswaifi
Aladdin Alswaifi, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 7
Experience:  Internal Medicine Physician at Saudi German Hospital Asir
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Aladdin Alswaifi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Husband had a circumcision in s late 50s and after

Customer Question

My Husband had a circumcision in his late 50s and after intercourse he gets painful thin torn split skin , is there anything he can do . He uses ky for intercourse
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Aladdin Alswaifi replied 1 year ago.


My name is***** and I'll gladly give you an advice,

The fact that I'm working in a society with almost all men are circumcised I'd like to confirm that this is should not happen and circumcision if correctly done wouldn't cause this.

I recommend that you review a surgeon preferably with a good experience with circumcision to do minor corrective surgery if needed till then your husband only can use KY and try to avoid positions that might cause more pain during course

Wish he'll get well very soon


Dr. Alswaifi