How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4495
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** *****, any you can probably define for me

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****, any you can probably define for me exactly what are my issues. First, I had a bad experience with medical mesh, with it constricting my spermatic cord. Second, an emergency doctor crushed some urological stuff. Third, a doctor did not do a good remodel of the prior damage, and fourth, sex is simply now, at best, ***** ***** painful, or just all out screaming, writhing painful for a protracted 3 or 4 hours, with pain not subsiding for days afterward. I am 58, so small town docs think I need not worry about sex, or that I am seeking unnecessary pain meds. Twice widowed, but I have met someone who is a patient and understanding woman. I have the mental need to be whole man again - can a teaching hospital get me an expert for male stuff?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The details are sad for Reno Nevada medicine. The emergency doctor crushed 96% of a testicle, and that debris did not show up until about seven weeks - testicle swelled and then kind of turned itself inside out, leaving tender debris in scrotum. On the other side, the doc put surgical mesh to strangle the spermatic cord; had to get to another town to get that loosened and removed, only now I shed mesh debris to the outside of my body like boils. Then another doctor removed a large hematoma and chopped up my vas deferens up high in my abdomen. So now I think I am feeling pressure but I am told by nurses that I am feeling a retrograde ejaculation into my bladder, only I already have erosion/ migration problems with my bladder. I think I hit the high points, though I could write a lot more though people do not listen in Reno.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Real Doctors, as in a MD or specialist or half docs who are nurses with eight month rush courses?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

It is indeed painful to read your history. However please don't lose faith in doctors, and please consult another urologist preferably at a teaching hospital, and with a team of doctors including a sex therapist, you will hopefully find relief and your symptoms will decrease.

Take care.

Please reply if you need any clarification or have any further questions.