Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have on the inside of both my feet, worse on my right

Customer Question
foot, near my heal, a...
I have on the inside of both my feet, worse on my right foot, near my heal, a spot getting bigger by the day, again, especially on my right foot, and looks like a bunch of tiny veins and it's soreading. I also have a circle looking almost, red spot on the inside of my right leg by my knee. I was in the hospital tge week if thanksgiving for a week for a large blood clot in my right lung. I am a 34 year old female.
Any idea what these could be? They both came upon about 4 days ago. I'm still having chest pains and shortness of breath. I'm on Coumadin, my lady blood work my levels were at 1.2, they want me at 2.0 or higher. It has consistently dropped since getting out of the hospital and have upped it twice. I currently (as of Monday) take 8.5mg.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
12/16/2015
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

sounds like an infection

do you have a pic?

Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hello

Please attach a picture

Hi

I have not heard back from you.

this can be an effect of the coumadin.

In addition, your symptoms indicate you need immediate follow up.

You are not therapeutic and should be on lovinox until you are.

In fact, if you are not, this can make the clot worse.

Go to the ER.

A skin reaction to coumadin can be serious if that is what is happening.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Thank you. I am at the ER now. I appreciate your help!Sincerely, *****

anytime

any questions.

Please click a positive, that is how we get paid

DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician