Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Claudio here, when i clean myself (anal), and put my finger

Customer Question

Customer: hi. claudio here
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when i clean myself (anal), and put my finger in there, there are several bumps inside my anus... feels odd.. does not hurt or anything but i can touch it and see that there are tons of bumps inside
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i am willing to wait but i don't want my question to be posted.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

See your doctor and have this checked. There are a few common reasons that may explain what you are feeling. You may have internal hemorrhoids. That is among most common reason to feel irregular bumps to the inner aspect of anus. You could have areas of prior hemorrhoids that may have THROMBOSED in the past then healed with scar. These may cause small scarred nodules. You might be feeling warts as another possibility. It isn't possible for me to specifically diagnose what is the reason in your case. A specific diagnosis does require an exam. I hope that this is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions or concerns.I will be happy to get back with you.If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
appreciated. thank you! will go see my doctor today.

You are very welcome.

Take Care !

Anthony Bray MD