How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Bray, MD Your Own Question
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 10341
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Anthony Bray, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** *****. My penis is itchy at its end

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. My penis is itchy at its end including my foreskin. No blisters or rash or anything. Might have slight watery/clear discharge. Probably this is due to unprotected sex.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: see my previous comment
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.


Itching of the foreskin may commonly be associated with fungal infection of penis such as Candida dermatitis --- this may cause redness / irritation / itching --- common cause of infection of foreskin = balanitis ..treatment if this is straight forward >> Nystatin based cream may be applied twice a day ( prescription also option with topical options and possibly oral such as irak Diflucan course )

Now you express concern of unprotected sex. Candida dermatitis or balanatitis is not an STD

However you may be checked for urethritis ( infection of inner aspect of penis ) swan for gonorrhea and chlamydia may be considered and may need treatment if you have risk ....these may be checked by your primary care doctor or urologist

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback

Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Related Medical Questions