Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

My name is ***** *****. My penis is itchy at its end

Customer Question
Customer: My name is *****...
Customer: My name is ***** *****. My penis is itchy at its end including my foreskin. No blisters or rash or anything. Might have slight watery/clear discharge. Probably this is due to unprotected sex.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: see my previous comment
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
12/15/2015
Doctor: Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Anthony Bray, MD

Hello!

Itching of the foreskin may commonly be associated with fungal infection of penis such as Candida dermatitis --- this may cause redness / irritation / itching --- common cause of infection of foreskin = balanitis ..treatment if this is straight forward >> Nystatin based cream may be applied twice a day ( prescription also option with topical options and possibly oral such as irak Diflucan course )

Now you express concern of unprotected sex. Candida dermatitis or balanatitis is not an STD

However you may be checked for urethritis ( infection of inner aspect of penis ) swan for gonorrhea and chlamydia may be considered and may need treatment if you have risk ....these may be checked by your primary care doctor or urologist

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback

Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor