Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I been see and having the worst nine months of my life I

Customer Question
Hi I been see and...
Hi I been see and having the worst nine months of my life I been seeing little parasites on my face in my ears in my mouth on my lips on my neck arms stomach back and vagina and eyes and hair now im losing hair and my eye brows and my teeth are rotting and it seen to we'll what I call is have its time to hatch right when my monthly start pms but its there all the time but comes full on around pms time no doctors believe me they are even in my piss I have so many videos when it comes out on my lips just look like well crust but a closer look and it's little worms this driving me crazy nobody believe me the doctors say I'm imagining it all I feel them I see them now I'm getting boyals sis on face bottom of butt and under chin my hair falling out I got really depressed but I'm choosing to fight I don't understand I been to darmatolagest sorry can't sell that good please sound this out its going in my eyes now some day its hard to see but you really can't see it as parasites unless I'm zoom in with my phone and see it moves ell still gross me out its getting so hard to live like this I been giving this cream call permentm something like that more then 12 times now Medicaid won't pay for it any more but duh I don't have scabies I know that I don't know what this is my boyfriend has it to please if u can help give me something I can do or a name to it before I go crazy deft or blind or balled if any body have time to really help I have kids I moved out my house so I won't pass this shit but my family don't believe me eather if I can't kiss my kids for Christmas I see nothing else to do except hope God for give me but I can't live with out my kids anymore I can't live with this anymore so I'm not asking for hand out I'm asking for wonts in my life please help me I promise to one day if someone a doctor can help I will pay them back I'm not a crazy person just writing I'm a real person I been threw so much in my life I forgive everyone for what they done to me as a child and a adult because if I would not have live threw my life experiences I would not be who I am I'm a good person I always help people never judge anyone I love my kids and I promise to do write by them and all other kids to I leave this world but I can't even touch them I know what's on me don't understand y I can't get help but I can't live like this no more so if there's anyone WHO can save me please help I can't stop crying cause I prayed for this so many times and he not hearing me I feel like maybe I'm praying wrong or maybe I'm posed to take my life maybe it could help someone else if I do but I'm a hold out to Christmas but if I can't find out what or y or can't get it off I can not bare the pain of not being with my kids the first time ever and the last Christmas I will miss cause I won't live threw it so please take the time out some doctor out here please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/10/2015
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

HI, can you send photo please.

sorry, i was interacting with another customer. Posted here mistakenly.

Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,
Thanks for your question.
Basically the solution and the way to convince your doctor is to tell them to send a biopsy of your skin and also the worms that you have pulled out to a pathologist who will examine your skin as well as the structure that you have pulled out under the microscope. If under the microscope an organism is seen then your diagnosis is correct and the pathologist will identify the type of parasite, and then treatment can be given.
Take care.
Please rate with a five star positive rating.
Thanks.

Doctor: Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered. replied 2 years ago
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.

Hello Cherie,

I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced General Physician, attending you today.

There is a condition called DELUSORY PARASITOSIS.

The medical disorder in which a patient has a mistaken belief of being infested by parasites such as mites, lice, fleas, spiders, worms, bacteria, or other organisms is called delusory parasitosis. This belief is based on the sensations felt in the skin that are very real to the sufferer. These sensations of irritation or itching or of crawling organisms are so real the victim is driven to believe that something has to be there. Usually, the patient scratches the itches, but they don’t go away. More scratching leads to rashes, open wounds and sores, and possible infections. Failure to obtain relief from over-the-counter or prescribed medications often drives the sufferer to apply unconventional and sometimes highly toxic compounds to the body in a desperate attempt to alleviate symptoms. Skin conditions can worsen or become much more complicated.

In some cases the parasites appear to be visible to the afflicted person, but they can’t be caught. In a desperate attempt to discover the causative agent, some people will submit pieces of their own tissue to medical or other professionals in an attempt to produce samples of the pests. Such wounds can become serious medical problems.

Please study these links, http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/PESTNOTES/pn7443.html

Delusional parasitosis, or delusory parasitosis, also known as Ekbom's syndrome, is a form of psychosis whose victims acquire a strong delusional belief that they are infested with parasites, whereas in reality no such parasites are present.

Believe me, you are not only the one with the disease, and the patients presented with this disease got treated completely with the help of Anti-Psychotic mediactions like Olanzapine.

I personally feel very sorry for your situation and I advise you to meet a Psychiatrist or Psychotherapist and they start you on counselling as well as medical treatment.

Please also study these links,

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16549712

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1121818-treatment

I know you have seen many doctors, treated in various ways, and it is very difficult to get convinced that you have delusions. This is not your fault. Now I just want you to give it a try, and if at all the drugs work, and if you are relieved of symptoms, just think about how happily you can live with your children.

That's all I can say.

Now, my only intention of explaining all these things to you is not that I get paid by answering, I was personally touch by your suffering.

Can I request you to leave a positive feedback[click on the 5th star]., so that I'm little compensated by justanswer.

A bonus is welcome and highly appreciated.

You can always ask questions even after the rating.

Thank you. Stay Blessed!

Dear customer,

Please have a skin biopsy done as suggested.

Take care.

If you have no further questions please rate the answer with a five star positive rating.

Thanks.

Dear customer,

Thanks for contacting Justanswer and allowing me to answer your question.

Please do the skin biopsy and proceed from there. If the skin biopsy does not show any evidence of parasite infection then please accept the result and have no further investigations done and choose therapy and a psychiatric consultation. However don't assume this to be due to delusions without at least a skin biopsy.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with a five star rating.

Thanks.

Dear customer,

With a microscopy a pathologist will be able to identify whether there is a parasitic infestation in your skin or not. Please have the investigation done to prove or disprove your delusion. Hence with a negative skin test you may move forward with your life and seek the advised treatment based on the result.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with a five star positive rating.

Thanks.

Dear customer,

No doctor has the right to laugh at you and your distressing symptoms. This is unethical. And to dismiss your symptoms without any investigations and calling it delusional is also wrong. Hence have the skin biopsy done and proceed with the treatment.

Take care.

Thanks.

I'm sorry, that Dr Ravoof is misunderstanding the lengthy explanation I have given. He might be backlogging with the knowledge of few medical conditions. No point in my answer is insulting you nor I'm laughing at things. Based on your history that you have consulted many doctors before, and as I have seen similar patients, and also seen how the treatment was effective, I couldn't with hold giving you the right answer.

You can always have the option to accept the answer of particular expert.

You can click accept Dr Chaithanya answer. Good day!

Dear customer,

Take care.

Thanks.

Dear customer,

I am your original expert who gave you an accurate answer without any bias.

Please rate the answer with a five star excellent rating.

Thanks.

Thanks in advance for rating. Good day!

Dear customer,

I am your original expert who gave you an accurate answer without any bias. Also I would suggest that you have a complete blood count done, since in parasitic infestation there may be an increase in the eosinophils which is a type of white blood cell.

Thanks.

Any doubts get back to me as for Dr Chaithanya

Dear customer,

I am your original expert. Please ask if you need any clarification.

Thanks.

If no further questions then rate the answer with an excellent rating.

Thanks.

Hi Cherie,

You can accept my additional service offer, so that I can explain you in detail about your condition. This will cost you a little more. Good day!

You can request for the same.

Hello Cherie,

Did you happen to see the answer? Do you mind accepting the answer with 5 ratings, so that I'm little compensated for my time.

Thanks for that.

Any questions, you can ask me after the rating also.

Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya