DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I had 3 glasses of wine on 3 consecutive days the last day

Customer Question

Customer: i had 3 glasses of wine on 3 consecutive days the last day was 11 days ago will a peth be positive?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i am in a program of abstinence, which i did until 11 days ago which i described, i am 5 ft 3 inches 128 #, thanks
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Drug Testing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thanks for requesting me.

This is likely to be negative.

Typically it takes 4 to 6 drinks a day to be detected.

Now, this assumes that these were not 12 ounce glasses of wine, of course.

Likely a negative test.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Please click a positive on the scale at the top of the answer page [only way we are paid].