Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have a rash inside the belly button. This follows a very

Customer Question
weak bladder and bed wetting...
I have a rash inside the belly button. This follows a very weak bladder and bed wetting at night is common. This hasn't been treated yet because the insurance will not approve the generic medicine. I also have had the the belly button rash for 2 weeks. It hasn't been treated yet either.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
11/28/2015
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

the belly button rash could be a skin staph aureus skin infection or possible MRSA methacillin resistant staph aureus skin infection.

you should see a doctor about it and get a skin wound culture to see what bacteria is growing in the area.

it could be a skin fungal infection as well

skin bacterial infections can be treated with bactroban ointment sometimes.

skin fungal infections can be treated with clotrimazole 1% antifungal creams

in areas of extra moisture, skin fungal infections often will form.

talk to your doctor about these options

let me know if you have questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician