Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Reslessness, can not sleep. Hydracordon, Benadryl and

Customer Question

Reslessness, can not sleep. Hydracordon, Benadryl and Seroquel 25 mg. Bad accident about 3 months ago but this problem started 5 nights ago. Cannot sleep and get up and mus t walk around, etc.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

The symptoms that you are mentioning could possibly be related to the medications that you are on.

You, not being able to sleep, is making thing worse.

I would strongly recommend that you be seen for your sleep and other problems by a sleep medicine specialist or a psychiatrist to help you out with your problem as you will likely require something to help with your sleep and will also require a review of the medications that you are on.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end.

Kind regards