Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I have had crazy bad pain in my neck and back. I am about to

Customer Question

I have had crazy bad pain in my neck and back for years. I am about to lose my insurance. I want off the oxycodone with no side effects and have been told the best way is a week to maybe a few weeks of Robaxin 750 mg. every 4 hrs and Xanax which I have taken off and on through my life for severe hypertension which led to heart surgery. Ablasion. I moved to Tuscon and my new doctor cut my Xanax from 1 mg a day to sometimes 0. When I told him I wanted off pain killers entirely and could never miss ONE minute of work or would get fired he suggested rehab which will definitely lose my job (SERIOUSLY the ONLY one in the city...BAD economy, my child my home and everything) I feel like I have to cure myself...He said..."I'm not licensed for that which means after all the years on it...I will get sick and lose my job and everything.....ALL I want is Robaxin and to NOT be thrown in a rehab so I;m jobless, homeless and childless. I'm DRIVEN. I CAN do thiswithout his help because he offers none anyway.....Where can I order this stuff? I figure after less than a month...I will STILL be employed...not homeless and certainly not in a rehab which will lead to both and worse.....Can anyone give me advice? He has seen my medical records but very few doctors take low income insurance so even though I have almost 40 years of doctors finally figuring out I NEED to be on Xanax to avoid heart problems...getting 0-1 a day from him is like pulling teeth. He seems to believe that Xanax is bad for EVERYONE and there are NO EXEPTIONS...But I am the one in a million exception....Even cardiologists have said so...but mostly he asks stuff like"Do I have your medical records? He seems disorganized but very few doctors who treat paim (EXACTLY 2)( in the whole city....take low income insurance and my blue cross will not start till FEB. 1st....I can't lose my job before that and I can't confide in him. He doesn't care about my job and is very rigid. Are there ANY online resources. I need to cure myself. It's crucial. PLEASE HELP!
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not that sick of a person. It seemed your site wants to charge me like 53.00 a month for unlimited questions. I HAD and HAVE one question. Who do I call to stop being charged when I have no more questions once the problem is solved? I see NO CONTACT US....***-***-**** Please leave a mssg as I work a LOT....
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but there are no online resources through which someone can order Robaxin and Xanax. It is necessary that you be personally seen by a doctor to obtain prescriptions for these medicines, and it is the professional discretion of the doctor whether to prescribe the medicines.

You may be able to find internet sites that are physically not located within the US and consequently not subject to USA law, but it would still be illegal for a US citizen to order these drugs and have them shipped into the US.

If you are having difficulty with the financial aspects of the site, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-####/p>

or***@******.***.

Since we can only provide information, let us know if there is any information that would be helpful.