DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Only, I would like to request extensive answer set up for

Customer Question

For Dr. Thomas only, I would like to request extensive answer set up for the immunization shots.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

This is still a single answer/simple answer set up.

To give the simple answer, you must find a doctor that works giving minimal vaccinations.

You can try here

www.holisticamedicine.com

and here

www.functionalmedicine.org

Both have doctor lists on the site.

If you would like me to go into detail, please accept the additional services offer here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
never mind, we will just ask our doctor.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

No problem.

Your question set up this time was the same as last time, for a simple, single answer response.....lowest on the price scale etc.

Let me know if you have another question.

I do not believe your doctor is going to give you the same advice as the doctors on the lists that I gave you above.

Conventionally, ALL vaccines are recommended and the conventional line is that vaccines are safe, but not having vaccines is unsafe. This is not always true.

You will need to work with a doctor that has this knowledge and this is most likely to be found on the lists above.

Good luck.

See my add services offer. If you accept that, I will go into a detailed format of how these doctors tend to proceed.