Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE FOR 10 YEARS & EVERY DRUG i HAVE

Customer Question
BEEN PRESCRIBED HAS MADE ME VERY...
i HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE FOR 10 YEARS & EVERY DRUG i HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED
HAS MADE ME VERY DEPRESSED, SAME PROBLEM MY MOTHER HAD. DR OZ IS PROMOTING
A SAFE FAT & BELLY FAT LOSS WEIGHT LOSS DRUG THAT PROMISES TO LOWER
BLOOD PRESSURE, WHILE LOSING WEIGHT & especially belly fat, which the Bloodpressure
Drugs all make you gain fat & MAKE ME OH SO DEPRESSED. DR. OZ ADVISES TO START
WITH 250 MG OF 10% FORSOLLIN EXTRACT EXTRACT 2X DAY FOR 12 WEEK PERIOD
WHILE LOWERING BLOOD PRESSURE & INCREASING BONE MASS. WITH ABSOLUTELY NO
MENTAL SIDE EFFECTS & CNSTANTLY WANTING TO EAT & SLEEP. IT'S ALL OVER THE
INERNET & MANY PEOPLE ARE TRYING IT WIT GREAT RESULTS. I AM STILL SCARED OF
STARTNG SOMETHING WITHOUT YOUR EXPERT ADVISE. PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO
WOWEVER HAS KNOWLEDGE OF THIS NEW PRODUCT IN YOUR ORGANIZATION AS I AM TERRIFIED OF GETTING A MASSTIVE STROKE AS MY MOTHER DID WHEN SHE HAD TO GIVE UP ALL BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS AS SHE COULD NOT, NOT FUNCTION ON THEM . THANK YOU FOR WHATEVER ADVISE O=YOU CAN GIVE ME RE THIS FORSOLLIN PRODUT. FRANCES CARROLL
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
11/18/2015
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

have you been on antidepressants before?

how old are you?

how high is your blood pressure?

have you had your thyroid hormone levels checked? low thyroid hormone levels can cause weight gain.

have you worked on decreasing your salt and calorie intake and exercising to help loose weight?

I think you mean 10% FORSKOLIN EXTRACT

you can try this supplement.

Forskolin is a chemical found in the roots of the plant Plectranthus barbatus (Coleus forskohlii). This plant has been used since ancient times to treat heart disorders such as high blood pressure and chest pain

There is some evidence that it might increase the risk of bleeding in some people.

there is no supplement which will have no side effect and fix your diet and cause you to loose weight without cutting calories and exercising.

you need to get blood test to check for blood androgen levels. polycystic ovarian syndrome in women can cause weight gain and increased appetite from release of androgens from your ovaries.

let me know if you have questions.

Family Physician, Doctor