Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have suffered with severe skin problems for the past 9

Customer Question
years. Dermatologist can not give...
I have suffered with severe skin problems for the past 9 years. Dermatologist can not give me a diagnosis. Following extensive search I believe I have Pyrodermal Gangrenosum. By researching pictures of PG my lesions look the same and take a long time to
heal. Some of them are extremely painful even with strong prescription pain medications.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
11/13/2015
Doctor: khagihara, Doctor replied 2 years ago
khagihara
khagihara, Doctor

Did you have a biopsy? Can you attach the photos here? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Any medical problem? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history?

Family Physician, Doctor