How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 45912
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I went to pain management years. I have so many things wrong

Customer Question

I went to pain management for six years. I have so many things wrong its hard to lest them all . I had a drug test and it came back showing THC 15mg. I have a hard time sleeping and someone asked if I wanted to try it.It did help me sleep. I have only tried it 3 times in my life and never will again. Im taking care of my 85 year old grandmother and without my meds my pain level is unbearable. Is there anything I can do to get into another pain group. Ihave osteoporosis,Inflammatory arthritis,vitamin D deficiency myalgia and myositis unspecified. Alot more also.I will never have anything to do with thc again! Im taking percocet 10-325 and methadone 10. Please can you offer any answer?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

there are some states where it is legal for medical marijuana to be used.

what state do you live in?

it sounds like the state you live, marijuana use is illegal.

you should try to call up your insurance company to see what other pain management group is in network for your insurance in your area.

you should also consult with a rheumatologist as well.

you might need testing to check for autoimmune causes for your arthritis and myositis. you should be checked for rheumatoid arthritis.

you might need infusion systemic biological therapy to help with your inflammatory arthritis.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using