Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Only For Dr Hasan. Are you online

Customer Question
Only For Dr Hasan. Are you online
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/11/2015
Doctor: Dr. Hasan, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. How can I help you ? Regards

I wanted to discuss this sharp pain in the chest its been 3 days now.

Yes please

If you remember i told you that i am having sharp or current type of pain in chest ..both side.... Specially when i try to breath heavily or bend .....its been 3 days ...is it trapped gas...

Thank you for your input. No not at all. It's not trapped gas. It's muscular pain or can be due to compressed nerve. Take Panadol thrice daily and you will start feeling better soon. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

This pain is sadka type and its not constant even...secondly this makes my chest heavy ...hard to breath...i have a mild sour throat which iscoming and going... Can this be pleasury ....

No it's not pleurisy. It's nerve related. In nerve related pain the burning is felt. I reassure you that this is nothing else. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Its not at all burning, its sharp pains... And entire chest...region...throat is hurting..

Yes it's nerve compression. Sharp pains come from nerves. Throat pain is due to reflux. Don't worry dear there is nothing else possible with your history. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Thanks

You are most welcome :). I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor