Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am a 34 year old woman with the first sign was numbness in

Customer Question

I am a 34 year old woman with the first sign was numbness in my whole body then pain in legs and arms dizziness vertigo has been happening for 8 weeks ..low heart rate .I do have a ear infection and have had antibiotics to treat and Sudafed pe for sinus
relief and steroids' how ever do not seem to be any improvement I have also had vision problems .and problem in ovarian cyst that popped and back in hospital again today with the same pains in legs and stomach back pain and numbness down the legs and a lot
of pressure in stomach
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

any other medical issues?

Have you had a brain MRI?