Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

This is embarrassing but I"m100% sure I have intestional

Customer Question
parasites, ie hookworms and smaller...
This is embarrassing but I"m100% sure I have intestional parasites, ie hookworms and smaller round worms. Help. What medicene can I get. Im too embarrassed to talk to my family dr.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2015
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hello

You can not get any effective medicine without stool testing and a prescription.

The idea of having parasites is usually incorrect on testing.

You need to go to the doctor.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Please click a positive, the scale at the top of the answer page, or....see my add services offer.

DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician