How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Suffering from extreme chronic back and leg paIn due to an

Customer Question

Suffering from extreme chronic back and leg paIn due to an atv accident which resulted in many bulged disk and completely dried out lower disks also a total hip replacement at age 23 preformed by Dr.Maloney in Barnes Jewish hospital. As of late the back pain has worsened and has taken my mobility from me much more than a 37 year old should. I am currently taking lorcet 10/325 4 times daily but it just doesn't last. I'm a very busy person with three active kids who play all sports and I sometimes have to miss because of the uncomfortability of it all. Just looking for a few extra hours in the day I can enjoy and I also run two companies. A pallet mill and running trucks to haul our product. I stay very busy and sometimes it becomes too much. I just need a little extra help to get through the days. Can you help me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Have you been to a pain medicine doctor as yet?

Have you had cortisone shots injected in your back to help with your pain?

Have you been to a neurosurgeon to try and see if surgery may be an option in your case?

Please let me know.

Kind regards