Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

What is the best way to destroy a chip in my body,

Customer Question

what is the best way to destroy a chip in my body ,
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for contacting Justanswer.

Please describe your situation in more detail.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done some research and think I may have been implanted a chip involuntary my husband is in prison for domestic violence long story short his dad and him dont really like me. It is often occurring that my senses are affected by it. I have gotten some MRIs done but dont know what to look for and how to potentially just disable the chip since I was involuntarily chipped.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe its in my body and need to know how to find it and or disable it for good ,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been told that nothing will shop up on an MRI , granted it is illegal and I was unvolunaterly implanted . How can I tell where it is , what it is , and how to dissable it and then have it removed ? thanx
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Basically implantation of chip in the body may be available in the future. At present only few individuals have had this done voluntarily and by professionals. Also one of the disadvantages of having this implanted is that it is not MRI compatible. Hence if you suspect a foreign object in your body please get an x-ray done or get diagnosed by an ultrasound examination. Also if your senses are being affected please ask your doctor for the various causes which may be responsible for your present symptoms. Be open to other explanations and possibilities including diseases which may be causing your symptoms. It is also possible that your doctor may not find any foreign object in your body and your symptoms may be due to other causes such as hormonal or causes that may require psychiatric therapy. Treating the specific cause after the diagnosis will lead to improvement in your symptoms.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with a five star positive excellent rating.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well what would the doctor look for in my MRI . it is affecting all my sense also for my understanding there is ways to dissable them what do you recommend . Lets assume there is a chip and I m 99.99% sure that is the case and get a full body RFDI full body scan do you know where I may go to get that done ?
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

The doctor has to look for a foreign body in the MRI. If present it has to be removed. Such an MRI scanner will be found in a hospital or a diagnostic lab. Please read the below article where external chips were tested.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2825188/

Take care.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well would and EMP generator dissable such microchip if so how would that be done , that is if I do have a microchip in my body ,
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Not many studies have been done regarding this, so I cannot give a definitive answer to your question. Please consult your doctor and an interventional radiologist for your therapeutic options and don't try to do anything yourself since it may lead to more harm.

Take care.

Thanks.