Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am a 78 yr old English lady living in Algarve. I am

Customer Question

I am a 78 yr old English lady living in Algarve. I am completely alone and now in need of help. I am deaf, diabetic, short term memory problem and doubly incontinent. I cannot afford to pay for help and my house is constantly needing repairs I have rain coming through the ceilings. And now I am being hounded by a phone company to pay for mobile which I never used as it was faulty.
How can I manage to buy incontinence equipment and hearing aids. My pension is around €500/month and I receive a small rental income from land which I am trying to sell. I don't know what to do. I am mobile and independant in most ways but feeling panic stricken as I keep losing things, and forgetting everything. What can I do?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

I understand that this you are in a difficult situation.

Have you been seen for this?

Any tests done?

Are you on any medications for anything at the moment?

Please let me know.

Kind regards