How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I went through this a few min ago with another person and

Customer Question

Hello I went through this a few min ago with another person and lost him. I had a work related accident 2 years ago and I have had a total knee replacement in way but for 2 years I have only found one med that helps me get sleep and it's ambien cr 12.5 but I have to take 2 one at bed and another about 12am and I wake up just fine and this should be until my knee completely heals only thing is my dr will only perscribe me 1 per night can you help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


We answer medical questions on this site.

I hope that your question is not can we get you ambien, which would be a felony.

Only a doctor taking care of you in person can do that

Was that your question?

Or something else?