How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64329
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a 62 male who had PD since 1999 and overthe last 3 yrs i

Customer Question

i'm a 62 male who had PD since 1999 and overthe last 3 yrs i have not been able to ejaculate is there a name for this and is this condition permanert
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


You might have a prostate problem which is causing retrograde ejaculation.

You need to see a urologist.

It might not be permanent if an obstruction can be cleared.

It is not as likely to be from the PD.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.