How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am female at 61 years old. I started symptoms of gh Bp 3

Customer Question

I am female at 61 years old. I started symptoms of high Bp 3 years Ago when I had to care for my hard to deal with Father-in-Law. Dr Seiler said I have situation anxiety that brought on my high Bp. After about 3 months now I have a great Bp all the time. Ex. 124/70 Can I stop taking the Bystolic. And if so do I decrease slowly. I do want to stop them adapt? Thank you for your advise.
Patricia G Papazian
mamapatty@ (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I am Dr. Hoellering and pleased to help you.

Do you have any heart condition? How is your pulse?

What dosage to you take now?

Do you still have hard times?