Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am a 44 year old female. I am almost 6' tall and I weigh

Customer Question

I am a 44 year old female. I am almost 6 ' tall and I weigh 135 lbs. I had a serious back inquiry approximately 4 years ago. I tired different and multiple therapies but unfortunately landed on norco. 10/325 5 to 6 times a day. I feel this is quite a bit of mess... And I've never been comfortable with any medications but even I think it's been necessary and that's saying something considering how conservative I am as a person. I have demanded routine examines of my kidneys and liver every 3 to 4 months. On June 8 I had a full blood and urine panel with a CT of my kidneys. All was normal. 5 days ago at the same time I started my period I started to develop bubbles in my urine. I hydrate very well everyday and take an organic wheatgrass mixture to cleanse my organs. The bubbles have not gone away. Sometimes I only a have a couple that pop at once and other times there is a small cluster of them that just sit there. It's not cleaning fluid as I have used various bathrooms throughout the day(s). Can this be just a side effect of Norco? If it is protein in the urine, what type of issues am I facing here? Scared...
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.

This is Dr. David

bubbles in the toilet is not a good way to tell if you have anything wrong with your system or urine or kidneys

you need to see a doctor to get a urinalysis test of your urine.

that will tell for sure if you have protein in your urine.

bubbles in the toilet does not mean you have protein in your urine.

you can go to an urgent care center or ER to get your urine tested today to know if there is anything wrong with your urine.

let me know if you have questions.