Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Where to buy my viagra?

Customer Question

where to buy my viagra ?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

What difficulty are you facing in consulting your doctor and getting treatment.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i shy
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

I understand your situation. But there is no need to be shy. Many patients consult their doctor with this complaint and the doctor will understand and be non judgmental and give the correct treatment. Also without a good history and clinical examination by your doctor taking this medication is not recommended. And in online pharmacies not requiring a prescription you will get fake and counterfeit medication which will be harmful. Hence keeping your health and safety in mind I would advice you to please consult a doctor in your location and get a prescription and a genuine medication.

Take care.