How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 56235
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'd like to purchase the Fisher Wallace Stimulator

Customer Question

I'd like to purchase the Fisher Wallace Stimulator ( I suffer from chronic depression and have not gotten long-term relief from medications. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble finding a doctor who will prescribe it even though it is FDA approved, very effective, and has hardly any side effects. I'll be starting cognitive behavioral therapy in November but I need to stay functional in the meantime. What can I do so that I can purchase this device as soon as possible?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

thanks for this question. Do you have a primary doctor and psychiatrist?