Ken
Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.
25541092

I have bubbles in my legs and hav bubbles in my legs and

Customer Question

Hi doctor, I have bubbles in my legs and hav bubbles in my legs and hands. And I want to now if its normal ir I need to see a doctor
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Dr. I have vien bubbles in my legs and hands
Expert:  Ken replied 2 years ago.

I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.

Can you give few details: Are the swellings soft or hard? Are they painful? Are they increasing in size?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thay are soft and there is no pain on them and no increasing in the size, they only shoe when I am cold or after the gym sometimes.
Expert:  Ken replied 2 years ago.

I am happy that they are not increasing in size and are not painful.

We need to consider few causes. I would first think of - small cysts/ lipomas or neurofibromas. All of these are benign {non-cancerous}.

Next step - A physical evaluation {Internist is preferred - one who specializes in all the systems of the body} along with few investigations.

I do not see these lesions as cause of worry BUT we need to know the cause for sure.

Wish you well.

Best

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Dr. Ken. So There is no problem with me.
Expert:  Ken replied 2 years ago.

Yes, it is not alarming or life threatening for sure. However it needs to be evaluated.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dr. Ken The problem is in my veins it's not the things you have mentioned, they only show whan I am coled or after the gym. It like small bubbles.
Expert:  Ken replied 2 years ago.

Veins would look like prominent linear swellings. Bubble like swelling due to veins is less likely however color doppler would rule out abnormality at veins like varicose veins.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What kind of doctors should I see to get treated?
Expert:  Ken replied 2 years ago.

An Internist is preferable. If it is varicose veins than you may need a vascular surgeon.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is varicose veins a concern for bigger problem?
Expert:  Ken replied 2 years ago.

No it is not a big problem and is treatable.

Please do not worry.

Best

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you doctor.
Expert:  Ken replied 2 years ago.

Good Luck.

Do consider to rate my answer.

Best