How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64692
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having a hard time finding a family dr that will care

Customer Question

Hello. I am having a hard time finding a family dr that will care for me and keep me somewhat comfortable. I have fibromyalgia and arthritis and bone spurs in feet and ankles
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


No sure what your question is, but thanks for requesting me. Please the meantime...

You need to find a pain management specialist.

Your doctor should be able to refer you.

They are much more adept at using a combination of pain meds.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Did you have further questions?

Are you having problems with the rating system?