Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I had sex with girls last week, I did two shot, in first

Customer Question

hi, I had sex with girls last week, I did two shot,
in first shot
she start suck my pennies(with condom) and that time my pennies was very hard and I ejected outside of the body means in the hand of the girls and she remove a properly condom top of the pennies and she clean properly my pennies. then I take rest 10 min ,then we start second shot and she again start suck my pennies with condom and but my pennies was not enough hard because its is second time , after 5 min we start doggy intercourse that time my pennies is not hard that's why some time condom is going down from another side (means hair side) to front side(tip side) 1/4 size of pennies and I try to take back to condom to my body(means hair side) with my finger (finger was proctedet by gloves) during sex 3 times ,we did 1 to 2 min doggy sex then I feel is not going to hard my pennies so I decide to remove my pennies .but i fell my pennies back side(means 1/4 size of pennies without condom one during sex ) touch to inside of vegiana wall of the girls. I take out my pennies from vegina that time condom position is totally cover to pennies .also I am sure condom didn't remove more then 1/4 of the pennies side means hair side during sex then I leave it out side my pennies 1 min with condom then she remove a condom but I am not sure condom touch to my tip of the pennis during remove by girls. so I am worried about hiv transmission to me because condom internal side touch to vegina wall my be during sex.
also after remove condom she clean my pennies and after 3 min I wash my pennies with soap with hot water and also I take out all urine from pennies during wash pennies.
kindly help me.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my emil id is-***@******.***
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 years ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

Basically even with UNPROTECTED vaginal sex, the chance of becoming infected after a single exposure to a HIV-INFECTED person is relatively low and is 0.12% per coital act. You have a much lower risk in your case.

The risk is even lower with oral sex. Though no one knows exactly what the degree of risk of oral sex with a HIV infected partner is, evidence suggests that the risk is less than that of unprotected vaginal sex. The risk is estimated to be less than 0.005% for the person performing the oral sex. And for the person receiving it, the risk is estimated to be even lower.

Hence though the risk is very very low in your case, but it is still not zero and if you are concerned then you can get tested. Also The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that all persons aged 13 to 64 be tested for HIV at least once even without any history of exposure.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with a positive rating.

Thanks.