How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 46364
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

IDK. I had odd feelings in my years years ago and now 33 yr

Customer Question

IDK. I had odd feelings in my years years ago and now 33 yr old son has them. Feels like movement of a worm or snake inside the brain that is very disturbing. I had CT scans and MRIs to no avail. he is scheduled for a CT scan. Eventually, this syndrome dissipated for me but worry about him.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

perhaps treatment for narcolepsy and cataplexy would help him possibly as well. he might benefit from seeing a psychotherapist or psychologist to talk about how he is feeling in these situations.

he might benefit from getting an EEG and seeing a neurologist possibly.

has he consulted with a psychologist or psychotherapist yet?